Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio setup deleted existing mail account (Kerio wiped out mail accounts in Outlook 2003)
  •  
pchernoff

Send a private message to this user
I just used the web interface to setup Outlook 2003 for Kerio Mail. When I went into Outlook afterwards the existing mail account was wiped out. I need to find copies of the e-mail associated with the account and it doesn't look like they are there. Any suggestions?
  •  
tonyswu

See if there is another profile with that existing email account.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

My suggestion is to read following thread: http://forums.kerio.com/m/94255/#msg_94255

[Updated on: Fri, 12 October 2012 18:18]

•  
pchernoff

I'm not familiar with Outlook 2003. How would I do that.

I am also looking in the user's Outlook data directory and the Office Data File is only 778KB.
  •  
pchernoff

I found how to change the profile and am looking at the other thread mentioned to move mail between accounts. Though I will probably just set up an IMAP account to KC server and move message that way.
Previous Topic: [GERMAN] Anfängerfragen...
Next Topic: using external domain on domain forwarding
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 18:31:11 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00387 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.