Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Kerio Operator 2.1.0 Beta 1 DHCP server (DHCP Server not handing out Default Gateway or DNS Servers)
  •  
steenekenm

Send a private message to this user
The DHCP Server not handing out Default Gateway or DNS Servers
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi

If there is a gateway configured on an interface running a dhcp server then this gateway is provided to the clients.

Furthermore, Operator now acts as a DNS server, so it sends out its own IP address as the DNS server.

If you experience a different behaviour, please capture a packet dump using the Packet Sniffer and send it along with a Support information file (screen System Health) to fjenicek<at>kerio<.>com.

Thank you,
Filip
  •  
Walter Huff

I am having the same issue and i do have a gateway configured on the interface running dhcp
still not handing out default gateway

[Updated on: Tue, 30 October 2012 22:45]

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Thank you for the provided files, I have replied via email.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

I have to confirm that the gateway is not offered when it is the last ip in the subnet.

Thanks for reporting.
Previous Topic: More detailled call history
Next Topic: Connect to EuroISDN
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 19:43:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00380 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.