I experience for about 2 weeks een weird problem with one of my kerio-connect servers:
- Webmail is going fine, no problems at all.
- Outlook 2007 (but I experienced it with 2010 also) generates "sync conflicts" when sending mails inside / outside the server
- Then also there is a second map "sent items" and although the conflict messages says that the problem-mail is in a folder "conflicts" there is no folder "conflicts"
- sent mails arrived normal at the destination, but a sent mail is not showing in the folder "sent items".
What I did:
- deleted all the profiles, including ther kerio folder
- uninstall kerio connect 7.4.x client (the server is up-to-date)
- re-install it and build the new cache.
Then it works fine for several days and at a random time the problem appears and don't go away.
It looks like it is a "local" problem, because not all of the domains and clients experience this problem. But no solution so far.
Is there anyone who experienced this problem also, and most important of all, anyone a solution?
Thank's in advance
[Updated on: Mon, 15 October 2012 17:03]
- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
To see the "Conflicts" folder you need to switch Outlook view to "All folders" instead of "Emails".
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of