Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » sync conflict - second inbox or sent items - weird problem
  •  
pesja

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I experience for about 2 weeks een weird problem with one of my kerio-connect servers:

- Webmail is going fine, no problems at all.
- Outlook 2007 (but I experienced it with 2010 also) generates "sync conflicts" when sending mails inside / outside the server
- Then also there is a second map "sent items" and although the conflict messages says that the problem-mail is in a folder "conflicts" there is no folder "conflicts"

- sent mails arrived normal at the destination, but a sent mail is not showing in the folder "sent items".

What I did:
- deleted all the profiles, including ther kerio folder
- uninstall kerio connect 7.4.x client (the server is up-to-date)
- re-install it and build the new cache.

Then it works fine for several days and at a random time the problem appears and don't go away.

It looks like it is a "local" problem, because not all of the domains and clients experience this problem. But no solution so far.

Is there anyone who experienced this problem also, and most important of all, anyone a solution?

Thank's in advance

[Updated on: Mon, 15 October 2012 17:03]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
To see the "Conflicts" folder you need to switch Outlook view to "All folders" instead of "Emails".
Previous Topic: Kerio Recover
Next Topic: Mac 64bit
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 03:37:30 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00352 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.