Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF Auto Upgrade option change not applied to clients
  •  
etieseler

Send a private message to this user
I turned off the Kerio Outlook Connector automatic update option
(Admin Interface -> Configuration -> Advanced Options -> Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition))
after I upgraded to 7.4.1 because of an issue I ran into after my Connector upgraded.

Anyways, I then upgraded to 7.4.2 and 7.4.3, and after this last upgrade I turned this option back on. However, it appears that it did not upgrade any of the clients to the latest version. It looks as if they have to do a reboot of their computer before the update will take place. Restarting Outlook did not cause the update to happen. I don't know if this is a bug or something that can be worked out by a future upgrade, but I would think that the clients should be notified right away that they should now check for an update after that setting is changed.

Also, maybe its just our setup that is doing it. So I guess this is more of a feature change request. Has anyone else had this happen where they made a change to that setting and at a later date turned it back on but not had the clients update until they rebooted?

-Ed
Previous Topic: Using HTML in domain footer
Next Topic: 7.4.3 calendar duplicating events thousands of times = BUG???!!!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 10:31:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.