Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » KWS Mac-Client 2.0.1 Build 505 is crashing and strange behaviour
  •  
adblock

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

we use KWS Mac-Client 2.0.1 Build 505 on MacBooks.

The client is crashing while deleting files. After a restart the same behaviour.

If we drag and drop the files into the client, the files are moved instead of copied.

What do we wrong ?

Thanx
Ad Block
  •  
Stanislav Kolar (Kerio)

Can you send us the crash details? (I mean the content of the window you can see here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/skyzyx/6899505859/)

About the second question - the Workspace Desktop Client folder is nothing more than a regular folder on the disk, so moving files between the finder and WS Client window is like moving files beween two folders in the Finder. But in the next version we decided to change it because we are sure that from the user's point of view the moving files should create a copy, not remove the file(s) from the original place.
  •  
Machete

Stanislav Kolar (Kerio) wrote on Thu, 18 October 2012 10:49
But in the next version we decided to change it because we are sure that from the user's point of view the moving files should create a copy, not remove the file(s) from the original place.

Will this be a configurable option? If I want to "move" something from my local machine into workspace, I don't want to have to worry about the original version being left behind and having to remember to go and delete it. I have always viewed Workspace as a way to centralize files and retain a single copy so I don't end up with multiple versions, etc... This could be counter-productive to that process.
Previous Topic: Move Workspace Data to new Server
Next Topic: webclient error message
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 14:53:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.