Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » customizing KERIO WORKSPACE title (customizing KERIO WORKSPACE title)
  •  
santoshv2k

Send a private message to this user
Hi friends, I am new to Kerio-Workspace, and I have setup it on windows 2008 server. I have changed the login screen (/usr/local/kerio/workspace/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/weblib/int/l ogin) but I am unable to find out the source of KERIO WORKSPACE title which is on left top corner after login. Plz help me

[Updated on: Sat, 20 October 2012 08:03]

santosh
  •  
Lucian Maly (Kerio)

I don't know what title you are talking about. Are you talking about the picture? Or title of the webpage - for this you will need to change title tags:
<title></title>

Kerio Technologies AU Pty Ltd.
  •  
santoshv2k

I wish to change/rename KERIO WORKSPACE, ALL FAVORITES, ALL SPACES, NEWS FEED. For more info, plz have a look at the image attached with this message.
thanking you in advance,
santosh

• Attachment: workspace.png
    (Size: 574.08KB, Downloaded 323 times)

santosh
  •  
Lucian Maly (Kerio)

What you are referring to is full customization of Kerio Workspace. In that case, please vote for this suggestion:
http://feedback.kerio.com/forums/73201-kerio-workspace/sugge stions/2297248-allow-admin-configuration-of-look-and-feel-of -work

•  
santoshv2k

thanx a lot bro for ur kind help, now im trying to change the title of the page which comes on Login Page of client (Kerio Workspace Login) and after login it comes as (Kerio Workspace). as u mentioned to change about title tags <title></title> but where it is located? its a bit urgent, plz repy

santosh
  •  
santoshv2k

I am not able to access the link given by u, I signed up with my email acct and confirmed the email varification also but now I get a page for created a password for my acct and after submitting the pass it keeps on asking and repeating the same page as creating new pass.
plz save the page and zip/rar it and attach here or mail me.

santosh
  •  
Lucian Maly (Kerio)

My apologies, this site is only accessible when you previously clicked "Suggest idea" within the product - you will need to login to the web admin interface and on the splash screen that you are presented with there will be a button at the top of the page called 'Suggest Idea'. This will take you through to 'http://feedback.kerio.com' and navigate you to the appropriate section for the product you are using and then you can search this suggestion and vote for it.

Previous Topic: Configure by command line
Next Topic: Kerio Workspace Client & URL (HTTPS)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 10:37:13 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00425 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.