Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » File as flag gets deleted in webmail
  •  
macjimbo

Send a private message to this user
In Webmail, there is a 'file as' menu which determines whether to list a card by contact name or company.

This setting keeps disappearing for some company cards, which means that I get a whole bunch of cards listed as 'empty' in webmail. If I click on them they are always 'company' cards (ie no contact name, just a company name) and I can reset the 'file as' menu to the company name.

But a few days later it will happen again. It seems to happen entirely at random. Clearly some sync process somewhere is wiping out this setting but I can't guess what. If I look at these contacts in Mac Address Book, they still show as 'companies' rather than contacts (ie the 'company' flag is ticked which I assume to be equivalent to the 'file as' flag in Webmail).

I run a small network of 10 users, 2 have iPhones and also sync with Address Book on Mac using CardDAV. The other users just use webmail.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before?

Thanks

James
  •  
macjimbo

Send a private message to this user
Previous Topic: E-mail Re appearing after deletion
Next Topic: Can't sync changes to contacts who are KC users
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 03:25:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00389 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.