Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Department field configured via Open Directory not properly synchronized to GAL kerio 7.4.3 (Department field configured via Open Directory not properly synchronized to GAL kerio 7.4.3)
  •  
nreicher

Send a private message to this user
Kerio 7.4.3 build 7813

Hi all. First posting here:

I'm seeing all contact fields synchronised properly from OpenDirectory (10.6.8 - Workgroup Manager) except for Department. When I add Department field as well as data for it manually via Apple AddressBook with administrator credentials, it populates across without a problem. (This probably will work with any other client as well, but it should pull the field over from WM)
Anyone else seeing this/have a fix?

(Pictures had to be added in manually via Apple AddressBook, and didn't pull across from Workgroup Manager either, but I sort of expected that for some reason.)

I thought maybe it was configurable via the admin login through webmail, as when I view that address book in Webmail, it doesn't show Department column.... it also doesn't show a lot of columns, but that seems to be only a viewing preference and not a sync setting.

Someone else mentioned that it might be a bug within the ActiveSync framework, but I'm not sure how to tell which version of ActiveSync the latest Kerio release is using.

Looking for some tips here... Thanks
Previous Topic: Missing event name of some subjects in ICal subscription
Next Topic: Mountain Lion Notes
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 19:06:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00381 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.