Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Change answer email (Can I change answer email on kerio connect account?)
  •  
JeffAudet

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

Can I change answer email on kerio connect account?

For example, my email is jeff<_at_>compagny.com (hosted from basic pop/smtp provider) and I have an account in with a Kerio connect provider.
I can't transfert ALL my emails from the domain compagny.com (I am self-employed for this company).

THEREFORE, my supplier of Kerio Connect sells me a package that gives me an email. (eg. jeff<_at_>compagnykerio.com)

The provider has set up a pop downloader on her server to download my emails from jeff@compagny.com to my kerio connect account. (jeff<_at_>compagnykerio.com)

Receiving email works perfectly, I can see them on my cell phone in my outlook ...

THE PROBLEM IS that when I make a reply, I want to use the email jeff@compagny.com and NOT jeff@compagnykerio.com (I want client see jeff@compagny.com and not jeff<_at_>compagnykerio.com that is not valid email)

I created an smtp account in my outlook with good email, but it is still complicated to select the SMTP account when I make a reply to an email.
And on a cell phone and webmail, it's not possible to do that.

So the question is simple, is it possible to configure a different output emails (ideally, this configuration need to be configure directly on the server account creation for this to be active on the cellphone and webmail without additional configuration for customer)

You will understand that I am the kerio connect provider in question ...

Thanks
Previous Topic: Migrate from Windows to ESXi
Next Topic: Differences when using multiple devices for account
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 12:16:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00391 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.