Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Control and SSL-VPN
  •  
bubblefish

Send a private message to this user
Sorry one question

Is there a way that SSL-VPN is working on Windows 7 64bit ?
thanks

Leopold
  •  
silars

All we use here is Windows 7 64-bit. I haven't heard any issues regarding the SSL-VPN service.

Can you describe what issues you are seeing there?
  •  
bubblefish

Hello silars

Thanks for your answer !

Windows 7 64 bit , no server edition , 15 users allowed to use SSL-VPN , ( VPN via Client Software ist working well ).

If i want log in with username / pass then

massage: Username or pass is not correct.

But I use interne Datenbank / no domaincontroller

thanks for helping
Leopold
  •  
silars

This is from the Kerio Control manual:

For proper functionality of the SSL-VPN interface, the following conditions must be met:

1. The Kerio Control host must be a member of the corresponding domain (Windows NT or Active Directory domain.

I don't think you'll have any luck getting this to work without a Domain Controller.

Previous Topic: VMware Appliance - Performance tweaking
Next Topic: Network Topology/Network Diagram
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 17:46:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00434 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.