Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2010 and shared calendars (Shared calendars not updating)
  •  
jonathanbonnick

Send a private message to this user
Users running Outlook 2010 do not seem to be able to get access to other users or resource calendars that they have been provided permission to. In iCal and Outlook 2011 events will display correctly but in Outlook 2010 it will either show exclamation mark and could not be updated message or the events will be there but no information about them visible. Have tried giving read and write and administrator permission to these calendars.

This is Kerio 7.4.3 with the latest Offline Connector and Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.

Thanks

Jonathan
  •  
Vicky

Hi Jonathan,

Sounds like you might have configured the shared calendars incorrectly in Outlook 2010. I assume you went via Open Calendar->Open Shared Calendar? Kerio does not work with that feature of Outlook, you need to setup the calendar share via the Kerio Offline Connector settings.

Vicky
  •  
jonathanbonnick

Hi Vicky,

You were spot on thanks. I've just had a chance to check it and adding them like that works perfectly.

Thanks again.

Jonathan
  •  
jetly

Hi Vicky,

I am try to setup calendar sharing on a few PC with outlook 2010 but unable to share the calendar, keep getting Could not be updated on all the PC, when I click on Kerio Connect/Options I am not see anywhere that I can share the calendars. Can you point me to the right direction please.

Please see attached file.

Thank you.

Jetly.

•  
Vicky

Hi Jetly,

Check out this section of the user guide and I think you find the information you are looking for:

http://manuals.kerio.com/connect/userguide/en/sect-koffolder s.html#sect-koffolshared

The link above will show you how to share folders within Outlook 2010.

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
jetly

Hi Vicky,

Thank you for your quick respond, I have read this link before, I have no problem sharing the calendar, but the below step didn't work.

Login

Subscription of a folder adds the corresponding shared folder to the subscriber's mailbox (their folder tree). Subscription can be done as follows:

In MS Outlook, go to Tools → Account Settings.

Double-click on Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition) and in the account settings, select the Other tab.

When I Double-click on Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition) it didn't came up with Other tab, it didn't came up with anything at all.

Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

Jetly

Previous Topic: Session timeout???
Next Topic: Performance of KMS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 01:55:49 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00482 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.