Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to connect Samsung device using Active sync when server is using none default port?
  •  
finbom

Send a private message to this user
Hello everyone.
I have now recieved the first Samsung phone in the organisation. Until now all mobile devices has been Simple Nokia phones using the built -in connector to sunc mail.
That has worked great.

Becuse our server is both mail & web we are running the Kerio mailserver on TCP port 81.

Now, I cant figure out or find any help on how to connect the Samsung device with Active Sync... Becuse there is nowhere to set advanced settigs, like server/port.. Only the domain-field, and anything but an url greys-out the buttons...

Anyone who have got any nice hints on how to proceed?

Kind regards, Magnus Finbom

Magnus Finbom
  •  
Vicky

Hi Finbom,

You could try setting the port number at the end of the server URL

e.g.

mail.domain.com:81

This may allow the phone to connect over the non standard port.
  •  
Vicky

Another option is try using another email client. Such as Moxier Mail this is a free Android app that may help.
Previous Topic: Unable to synchronize
Next Topic: white screen when I connect to the administration page
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 15:45:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00345 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.