Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » No VPN after upgrading appliance box to 7.4 build 4986 (Operation Timeout Error using VPN Client)
  •  
Richard Overhaus

Send a private message to this user
Probably there is a bug in build 4986 final especially working with control box appliances 1110/3110! Working on this final build there is no connect using vpn client or tunnel. No more problems after downgrade to build beta4851 RC2...

[Updated on: Fri, 02 November 2012 15:24]

Richard Overhaus
Overhaus Datentechnik GmbH
Kerio Certified Partner
Germany
  •  
germanr

We are experiencing a similar difficulty on a Control VMWare appliance. On one customer no problems, but on ours, the VPN clients do not connect.

German Ruiz
Home & Office
Kerio Prefered Partner
Uruguay
  •  
Richard Overhaus

Our config and log files were sent to developers, it's their turn now.

Richard Overhaus
Kerio Certified Partner
Germany
  •  
Richard Overhaus

is ist the nfr license? anyone there working with NFR-box-appliances on build 4986 successfully?

Richard Overhaus
Kerio Certified Partner
Germany
  •  
Geek Consult

my NFR works after Update from RC2 to 7.4.0 build 4986 without Problems

a new Retail Box get Operation Time out with VPN on 7.4.0 build 4986
a second Retail Box get Operation Time out with VPN after Update from 7.3.3 to 7.4.0 build 4986

[Updated on: Fri, 02 November 2012 17:55]

•  
Quentinb

I am having the same trouble. VPN connection fails since update to 7.4. Kerio confirmed it is an issue and have apparently scheduled a patch release early next week. There appears to be a workaround, but I am trying to get details for this from Kerio support.
  •  
Lucian Maly (Kerio)

Please read about it here.

Kerio Technologies AU Pty Ltd.
  •  
Quentinb

Excellent, thanks Kerio for such a quick response. I added the route, (was tricky because I have many adapters in this machine) but once I got the correct combination, it worked like a charm.

Now I can relax a little until the patch is released.
Previous Topic: Control and IIS7 / SBS 2011
Next Topic: Potential Risks of using Sophos Antivirus
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 04:47:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00456 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.