Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Configure by command line
  •  
Dryx

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I just install Kerio WS on ubuntu 12.04 TLS server. This server hasn't GUI, and in the guide step by step there is the possibility to configure Kerio WS only by web browser. Is there a guide to configure by command line ? Or it's not possible ?

Thanks.
Regards.

Dryx
  •  
Jaromir Obr (Kerio)

Hi Dryx,

which settings would be useful for you to configure by the command line ? (users, groups, other settings etc.)
Kerio Workspace is configured by web admin, however you can manage starting/stopping of Kerio Workspace application/rendering service by command line.

Regards

Jaromir Obr
Senior Tester
Kerio Technologies
  •  
Dryx

Hi Jaromir,

(sorry for my bad english...)
I would set the whole application (don't know if I can say it..).
We don't really get web admin, we are all "capable" to managing the parameters of kerio WS. Exepct me... Indeed, i'm and apprentice so I try to learn by myself because my tutor hasn't time for me.
I quote th guide : "Now open Web browser at https :// localhost: 4060/setup."
But the local host hasn't Gui (as I said before) and when I try from my PC "https :// IPlocalhost: 4060/setup" it doesn't work.

Can you help me please ?

Thanks a lot.
  •  
Jaromir Obr (Kerio)

Hi,

if you try to connect from another station using https://ip_of_workspace_server:4060/setup, is it working ? Do you get an error message in your web browser ?
Maybe you have blocked the connection on your firewall (on the server with Kerio Workspace).

Regards

Jaromir Obr
Senior Tester
Kerio Technologies
  •  
Dryx

Jaromir,

I tried without success last wendnesday. I just retry and it works!

Thank you very much foryour answers.

You can lock this topic Wink
Previous Topic: Port problems
Next Topic: customizing KERIO WORKSPACE title
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 09:49:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00371 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.