Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect and Firewall Rules.
  •  
michele.ls

Send a private message to this user
Hi everyone!

I have a trouble with a costumer that has two kerio operator working in two different bases ("base A" and "base B").
In each base there is a kerio operator connected to the local lan with a switch.There is a firewall that allow access to internet through a nat.
In each base there is an ip phone ("ip phone A" and "ip phone B") configured with two extensions: the first one with kerio operator "base A" (same NAT) and the second one with kerio operator "base B" (ip public "base B"). Each kerio operator server works using 5060 and rtp 10000/19999 ports.
Communication between "ip phone A" and kerio operator "base B" and vice versa sometimes works without audio.

What's wrong? Can you explain me how to configure firewall port forwarding and ip phone extension if there are more than one ip phone on the same lan?

Best regards.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Is your question about Connect, Control or Operator? I'm confused a little bit.
  •  
michele.ls

I'm really sorry. I posted in the wrong section but I didn't know how to delete the message. I posted a new one in the right section: Kerio Operator.

Sorry again.

Previous Topic: Skin and functionality regressed by 10 years - please help
Next Topic: Question regarding KMSRECOVERY
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 04:44:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.