Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » MaxBulk Mailer and Kerio Connect (MaxBulk Mailer sending emails slowly to Kerio Connect)
  •  
parky_99

Send a private message to this user
Equipment / Software Used:

MacMini Server 2 GHz Intel Core i7
8GB Ram
OS X 10.8.2

Kerio Connect 7.4.3 build 7813 with Sophos

MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1-US

I hope you can help, when I send an e-shot (html with plain text alternative) to my 65,000 clients using the MaxBulk Mailer it has started to take approx 4 days to get the individual emails from MaxBulk Mailer to Kerio. It used to normally take 3 hours but since I upgraded Kerio and added the Sophos its taking approx 4 days, so I unselected the sophos and it's exactly the same (4 days). Max Bulk Mailer is on the same computer as Kerio. I contacted Max Bulk mailer and they are suggesting that it maybe Kerio and its the amount of time its taking to connect to Kerio.

MaxBulk Mailer Connection Settings I use:

SMTP host: mail.mydomain.co.uk
Authentication: ESMTP
Connections: 25
Account ID: ******
Password: **********

Delivery: Singly 14,400 deliveries per hour

I would appreciate your help
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

It's probably an issue with slow DNS server and DNS name resolution. Try this: http://forums.kerio.com/index.php/m/92595/
  •  
parky_99

Ahhh of course, this would make sense, my isp recently changed my ip address ( Im in the process of upgrading to fibre optic broadband ) I had told my host to alter the mx records but not told my isp to alter the rdns. Thank you for your quick response, I am having the fibre optic installed tomorrow so I will have yet another ip address once I have this I will be able to tell the isp to alter the rdns and get the host to alter the mx records again!

Thank you.

David
  •  
architect

Dear parky_99,

did you linked the bulk-mailer list with the kerio contacts from server?
If so could you write a short work-arround? at the moment it's hard to export the contacts from kerio. By hand we have to take out the unsubscribers - that's not pro.

We run kerio 7.24 and have about 4000 contacts

Thanks in advance,
Marcus
Previous Topic: Kerio and Horde
Next Topic: Kerio performance tuning?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 08:57:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.