Kerio server is 7.3.1, running on Mac OS X Server. Client A uses Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, and client B uses the same system, Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard. Client A shares contacts with B, and both computer are configured using the auto-configure tool from Kerio. In client A's contacts, some contacts have residual information in the Note field because of custom fields migrated from MobileMe. In this case, the line in the note is:
Client A is went through his contacts and cleaned them all up. The changes are synchronized to the server, but not to client B's computer. I've tried uninstall and reinstall the account in client B's address book. I've tried using a different local user account on client B's computer. I've tried uninstall the account, restart the computer, then reinstall the account. The line just would not go away on client B's computer.
I am wondering if anyone's run into this before, and might have some advice.
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of