Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Blog » There's a new PAC in town! (Blog)
  •  
Anonymous
As one of the newest members of the Kerio family, I am very excited to officially introduce the Kerio Partner Advisory Council to the community. The Kerio Partner Advisory Council (PAC) is an exclusive group of the most trusted Kerio partners from around the world. The Kerio PAC gives this group a forum to provide valuable feedback and ideas to help shape the future of Kerio products and strategy. At the first meeting held in April, PAC members selected a Chairman, Mark Williams of CrunchIT, to lead the PAC from the partner's perspective. We asked mark to shares his thoughts about our last meeting and his role in the blog post below.

Elise Hymes
Marketing Manager, Partner Programs

Having just participated in our third PAC meeting the Council is really starting to seem more like a team than a disparate group of Kerio Preferred Partners from around the world.
The purpose of the Kerio PAC is to:

Provide feedback on Kerio strategy including partner program, marketing and product development
Provide feedback on plans and ideas including promo-programs, new features, new products, new approaches 
Share and learn best practices and industry trends

Whilst I cannot speak for Kerio, I believe the feedback provided by the PAC to date has influenced both short and long-term plans for product development and the Partner program itself.
The opportunity to better understand the technological and market trends occurring in all countries and regions of the world has been extremely interesting for PAC members and Kerio. For example Nick Hoague at OnePointSync, the Kerio USA representative last week was explaining a Kerio Operator installation he had completed and referred to that client having slow Internet running at 8/6 Mbps. I explained that in Australia the majority of clients had connections speeds of about 12/1 Mbps and how such slow upload speeds presented infrastructure challenges for us. Whilst our American friend was shocked, my UK colleague (Mark Hopper, FarPoint) confirmed that he was in the same situation with his clients. This greater understanding of similarities and differences will enable us to share technical solutions, address challenges and develop our businesses further. From Kerio's point of view such information has similar benefits in enabling technical training and marketing solutions to be customized appropriately to the different regions of the world.
As the Kerio PAC member representing Asia Pacific and also as Chairman of the PAC, I take this role seriously and believe that I can play a part in shaping the success of Kerio Partners globally. In my experience Kerio has always engaged well with it's channel and valued it's partners, the establishment of the PAC is an extension of this and is a decision that should benefit all Kerio Partners.
If anyone wishes to know more about the PAC or has any questions please contact Elise Hymes, Kerio Partner Program Manager.
===============
Regards,
Mark Williams
President, Crunch IT
Original article available on our blog.
Previous Topic: Kerio Control 7.4's New Admin Dashboard Helps Improve Bandwidth Management.
Next Topic: Kerio Control 7.4 Statistics
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 02:03:59 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00369 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.