Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Actualizar Motor de AntiVirus Integrado (Como actualizar el motor de McAffe integrado de kerio6.5)
  •  
JoelM

Send a private message to this user
Like configuring the kerio's motor of antivirus, I have the version 6,5 of the kerio winrouter firewall
By default he has the McAffe but I give updating it and he gives me error, I work with Windows 2003 server and do I have 256 of RAM? Sad
  •  
Lucian Maly (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
McAfee Antivirus engine was replaced by the new Sophos engine in version 7.0.0 on June 1, 2010.

Kerio Technologies AU Pty Ltd.
Previous Topic: Network Throughput Tuning for Kerio Control VM
Next Topic: Fairness Traffic Shaping In Bridge Mode
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 18:33:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00323 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.