Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Webmail - Refresh in chrome does not refresh messages window
  •  
bhuffman

Send a private message to this user
I'm running Chrome v23.0.1271.64 on Linux. Auto-refresh (as well as manually clicking the refresh button) only refreshes the folder window and not the message window. If I then click on the browser refresh, the messages window will be refreshed.

Is this a known issue?

Regards,
Brian
  •  
Vicky

Hi,

That is an interesting situation, have you tried a different browser to see if it is browser related? A different browser may not have this issue but if it does then we might be looking at a server issue. What flavour of Linux are you running?

Cheers,
Vicky
  •  
bhuffman

Slight correction - it refreshes for new messages coming in, but does not refresh for messages deleted or marked read by other clients.

The same issue occurs with Firefox.

I'm on Fedora 17.
  •  
reverent

This is the same as in IE9 and 10. You have to click on inbox to "update" the webclient that you have deleted or read mail on your phone. Clicking refresh just seems to check for new mail but doesn't update the message status; we tell our users the refresh button doesn't work because it really doesn't. I am on 7.4.2 so it may be fixed in newer versions.
Previous Topic: Upgrade Question
Next Topic: Using Built-in Apache
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 22:05:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.