Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Cannot receive calls from voip.ms
  •  
desoca

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I'm using Kerio Operator 2.0.2. build 881.

From my voip provider I received a VOIP trunk, with one account ID/password and 3 telephone DIDs in the SIP trunk.

I can successfully make outgoing calls. Incoming calls are terminated immediately

My SIP trunk provider is VOIP.MS. In the log I can see the call coming in from VOIP.MS server (toronto.voip.ms)

The phone shows as registered in Kerio Operator and I can make outgoing calls from it (Polycom 321 with latest firmware).

We have been struggling with this for the last couple of days.

Attached is the log of a recent call attempt.

Any assistance welcome.

• Attachment: debug.log.txt
    (Size: 17.39KB, Downloaded 643 times)

[Updated on: Sat, 17 November 2012 15:22]

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Are you sure you have the right external numbers configured in the SIP interface? If so, can you please send your support information file (from the System Health screen) to me at vtoncar at kerio dot com.

Vladimir
  •  
desoca

The numbers were configured fine.

Turns out that the config I found on this thread works for voip.ms also:

http:// kb.kerio.com/article/how-to-configure-kerio-operator-to-conn ect-to-megapath-1055.html

Thank you for responding.

•  
88fingerslukee

Desoca,

Are you having any issues with service from Voip.ms? What firewall are you using?

We currently are getting some intermittent one-way audio as well as some choppiness and I'm trying to figure out if it's my firewall or voip.ms or what.

Any thoughts you had on this would be great.

thanks,
Lucas
  •  
desoca

This is very frustrating.

We cannot call out. Calling in works fine, the kerio operator vm is in the DMZ so ports are not an issue, in any case we receive incoming calls perfectly.

However we cannot make calls, I have been in touch with Kerio Support and so far they have provided no solution.

I have restarted phones on each change.

I get a fast busy signal sometimes even before I finish dial the number. It appears that number rewrite does not work or ignored.

Any ideas, anyone.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 November 2012 08:49]

•  
desoca

We are still having this issue. Has anyone else experienced issues calling out?
  •  
desoca

Sorry for the late response.

We also experienced this and were advised by voip.ms to ping their various servers and use the one with lowest latency for your region.

This solved the issue.

Hope this helps.
  •  
88fingerslukee

I can call out just fine.

What do your re-write settings look like? You need to strip any leading number you use to dial out with Voip.MS.

For example, KO is set to use 9 as the leading digt. You need to strip that 9 from the left before Voip.ms can dial the number.
  •  
wschild

I had a different issue. I was running Kerio on a virtual machine (Hyper-V) and the DNS was not set properly. Once I confirmed a manual DNS server, everything worked fine.
Previous Topic: Feature Requests
Next Topic: Upload voicemail greeting
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 23:28:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00511 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.