Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Thunderbird - receive big mail problem
  •  
pp

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I receive big mail with thunderbird on client station pc (mail example jpg files - total size 20MB). Thunderbird connecting to pop3 server my ISP and attempt receive mail for few second. Next: connect is close (Kerio Control). No message received. When disable Kerio is ok.

Best regards

[Updated on: Tue, 20 November 2012 09:07]

•  
Milan Vytlačil (Kerio)

Hello,

I would recommend you to enable the "Scan only files that are smaller then" option in Kerio Control settings (Configuration// Content Filter// Antivirus), if it is not enabled. And use some reasonable value (the default one is 4096 KB).
If it did not help, you can try to disable POP3 protocol inspector in Kerio Control (Configuration// Definition// Services// POP3 --> Edit). The issue could be caused by conflict between Kerio Control's protocol inspector and some other application (protocol inspector) which also scans the pop3 communication. This application could be installed on any device on a path between your client and the pop3 server. So, it could be very difficult to find it.

--
Milan Vytlačil
2nd level Technical Support Engineer
Kerio Technologies
Anglické nábřeží 1/2434, 301 49 Plzeň
tel. 377 338 902, fax 377 338 921
Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.
  •  
pp

I disable POP3 protocol inspector in Kerio Control and now works!

Thank You Very Much

[Updated on: Wed, 21 November 2012 13:12]

Previous Topic: Problems with socks5
Next Topic: que puerto abrir
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 00:16:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00352 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.