Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Way for an administrator to set a user's profile photo
  •  
NorthernAlberta

Send a private message to this user
Anybody know of a way for me, as the administrator, to set my users' profile photos?

We have a set of photos from HR we're planning to use, but I'd like to get them in place without having to bother my users about it.

Thanks.
  •  
UnifiedTechs-Brian

Also interested in this.

- Brian
Kerio Preferred Partner, Reseller & Hosting Provider
Unified Technology Solutions
  •  
Lucian Maly (Kerio)

Unfortunately it is not possible now. Each user needs to do it in his own interface. Bear in mind that maximum size is 100 kB. GIF, JPG or PNG.

All suggestions need to be raised through the web admin interface of your Kerio product. To do this you will need to login to the web admin interface and on the splash screen that you are presented with there will be a button at the top of the page called 'Suggest Idea'. This will take you through to 'http://feedback.kerio.com' and navigate you to the appropriate section for the product you are using and you can create your suggestion.

Kerio Technologies AU Pty Ltd.
  •  
Tomas Rondik (Kerio)

Hello,
actually, there is one way to do this, but the users must be mapped from Active Directory or Open Directory. In that case, set photos to users in the directory service. Then, login to Kerio Workspace Administration, go to Configuration/Directory Service and click on the Synchronize button.

Please, let me know whether this is a solution for you.

Regards,

Tomas Rondik
Quality Engineer
Kerio Technologies
Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.
  •  
NorthernAlberta

Hi Tomas,
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, this isn't an option for us as we use Workspace's internal authentication.

Perhaps it will become available as the product matures. I'd add it to the feedback site, but I've used all all my votes!
  •  
UnifiedTechs-Brian

Tomas,

one of the biggest selling points for Kerio products is cost savings because you don't need true server OS to run it.

I posted the following to the feedback site:

http://feedback.kerio.com/forums/73201-kerio-workspace/sugge stions/3399242-allow-kerio-admin-to-set-user-photos-in-admin -pane

- Brian
Kerio Preferred Partner, Reseller & Hosting Provider
Unified Technology Solutions
Previous Topic: Will workspace 2.0 replace Dropbox?
Next Topic: Duplicate and Archive Spaces
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 18:19:23 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00457 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.