Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Force download all mails
  •  
SenV

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I'm using Kerio mail server.
Have a problem now, one of the clients got an error and the mail client got corrupted.
Had to configure Outlook 2011 (mac) again and the IMAP account.
Problem is now that only some mails are download, from last month or so. (incl. unread until end of month). Have been looking for a setting in outlook without any luck.
Is there maybe a setting in kerio like gmail where I can fore Kerio to push all/synchronize all mail?

Kr,
Sven
  •  
Ernesto (Kerio)

Sven,

There is no synchronize now" function in Kerio Connect server.

I recommend to:

1. Make sure the missing data/emails are in the mailbox in Kerio Connect by connecting to it using Kerio Webmail.

2. If the data is in the server, delete the Outlook 2011 email account and identity:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2360509

3. Recreate the account in Outlook 2011 and let it synchronize.

Sales Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
mcholdings

I have had this before, either fixed by resetting up of client, or by reindexing the mailbox - which fixes any message corruptions.

In the admin screen, right click mailbox, more actions, reindex mailbox. You can then watch the output in the logs, it will even tell you what folders it repaired. Often this will fix the problem without resetting up the client.
Previous Topic: Speed download
Next Topic: SaneBox with Kerio Connect
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 14:56:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00397 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.