Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Help with a bandwith limit firewall
  •  
Alan

Send a private message to this user
Hi, i'm new at Kerio, and i propose to make a firewall.

I have two laptops and i want to make one of them a firewall capable to give internet connection to the second laptop with band limith connection.

I need serious help asap, please.

If you know about some tutorial for this last version let me know.

notes: i already bought one USB adaptor to have 2 ethernet ports, im planning to make my wireless card the receptor of internet and the USB adaptor the one who gives internet to the other lap

sorry for my poor english

[Updated on: Sat, 01 December 2012 19:57]

•  
mlee (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Install Kerio Control, setup wireless interface as outside and USB as inside then you can play with the traffic rules to check what's the best setup for you (This is pretty much a person preference thing) then setup bandwidth management & QoS.

M.

PTSD. BP. OCD. ASPD. BPD. Certified.
Previous Topic: Setting Up A DMZ - Issues
Next Topic: 64bit ubuntu (11.10+) - your knowledge base article no longer works - how to install ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 13:16:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00380 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.