Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Restore fails with Code 15
  •  
Tech1UAE

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

On Friday we upgraded a server to allow for a larger mail store. We backed up (500GB) and then upgraded the server storage to 1.5TB. Now, when I do a restore of the backup, it is failing saying the backup is corrupt and gives an error code 15.

Does anyone know what this error is?

Thanks,

Andy
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

It means that the file mentioned in the error message is corrupted and some data cannot be unpacked from it. You can run kmsrecover with '-v' parameter for more verbose logging.
  •  
Tech1UAE

Thanks for the reply.

Why would the file be corrupted when the backup said it completed successfully? Also, I have ran the file (no.28 of 143) in WinRAR and it doesn't see any issue.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 December 2012 23:14]

•  
Tech1UAE

I have also just successfully extracted the file using WinRAR.

I am currently having to restore these mailboxes one by one. Is there an easier way?
  •  
Tech1UAE

Well all I can say is thank the Lord for WinRAR. This has allowed me to uncompress the archives skipping the corrupt emails.

KMS Recover is seriously flawed in this respect. I had no warnings that the process had backed up corrupt files. Very disappointing.
  •  
sourceminer

I am experiencing this as well. Whats the word here guys?
Previous Topic: Kerio group and absence information user
Next Topic: mail.app and Exchange
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 04:18:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00527 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.