Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » New Webmail mail send problem
  •  
brudy

Send a private message to this user
Using the new webmail client on Apple 10.8.2 with Safari does not work as expected.

When I log in, every first message is sent ok.

Every further message is sent, but the mail hangs in the browser, the mail stays in the draft folder and is not moved to the sent items.

Using the old webmail client, everything works as expected.
  •  
Howie Isaacks

I've seen this same behavior. I don't think it's a Kerio issue though. It's probably a general Safari problem, and it's related to Java. Java has not been very good in Safari on Mountain Lion for several months now. It's up to Apple to get this fixed. I see a lot of problems loading Java content, especially with sites that have web forms, and slide shows. I'm not happy with Chrome these days since its not a 64bit browser, so my alternative is Firefox if I can't get something to work in Safari.

[Updated on: Sat, 08 December 2012 17:41]

•  
brudy

I have the problem in Chrome, Camino and Firefox too.

Webmail is definitely no Java application. I have no Java installed on my Macs. So it cannot be a Java problem.
  •  
Howie Isaacks

My mistake. You're right... I remember now reading that they use a lot of HTML 5 in the new webmail. Maybe it's buggy code, but what I stated above about Safari is true. It does have problems with Java. I'm sure Kerio will get this addressed. Most of the users that I support are on Mail, and on Outlook. Very few use webmail.
Previous Topic: Looking for tips... Moving Connect and Workspace to new Mac Mountain Lion server
Next Topic: Stability issue in Kerio Connect 8
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 19:12:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.