Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » About Kerio Control 3.2
  •  
azzamsalman

Send a private message to this user
I'm Using Kerio Control 3.2 to balancing 3 DSL internet interfaces ,,, WITH bandwidth management rules for each user that have certain IP ,, i turn on cache ( 1024 MB ) and Dns cache , no block rules no DHCP ,,, JUST configured IPs on CLIENTS ,,, Whats my problem ?
for 3 months age i used kerio 6.6 that gave me a good performance but now with kerio control 3.2 i have a big problem with browsing internet pages , its so slow performance ,,, even in downloading with idm I got a slow performance ...
Any ideas to solve this problem ?
  •  
azzamsalman

I'm using balancing per connection .
  •  
rjokl

Try to disable HTTP cache
  •  
silars

You can also consider disabling Intrustion Protection. I don't believe that was functional in 6.x.
  •  
azzamsalman

about kerio 6.6 it gave me a good performance with the connection balancing ,,, to be honest .. here in Syria we don't have a good Dsl service ,, but any ideas to increase the performance of kerio 3.2 will be helpful ..
I disabling Intrustion protection but enabling cache and i think cache service in kerio is useful ... i will happy to listen to any new solutions .
  •  
silars

Just keep in mind, that just about anything that would be recommended is likely to compromise your security profile (i.e. disabling Intrusion Protection). You can also look into disabling the protocol inspectors for heavily used protocols (Definitions -> Services tab).

I wouldn't rule out the cache service without trying it. I believe some threads talked about some people getting increased performance by doing so. Granted, that goes against the logic of that service, but it could have something to do with the performance of the underlying firewall.
  •  
azzamsalman

I disabled cache , disabled protocol inspector for http , ftp ( protocol inspector : none ) ,,, I even changed the MTU IN MY routers from 1492 to 1420 after calling my ISP ,,, what do you think about these changes ?
  •  
azzamsalman

My question is : if cache service ,protocol inspector , Intrustion protection are causing serious problems ,, why kerio keep them in its software ?
Previous Topic: Traffic Rules for Static Route
Next Topic: INCOMING RULE FROM DYNDNS HOST
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 22:24:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00949 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.