Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Disable authentication
  •  
Mark_1982

Send a private message to this user
How can I disable web authentication for some host (by IP) ? (KC 7.3.2)
  •  
mlee (Kerio)

I am assuming you mean Kerio Control and a simple traffic rule can block certain IP addresses.

M.

PTSD. BP. OCD. ASPD. BPD. Certified.
  •  
Mark_1982

No, I mean option "Always require users to be authenticated when accessing web pages" in 'Domain and User login'. I want to disable this function only for some host (by IP).

- Host From 192.168.1.1 To 192.168.1.100 must authenticate when try open web pages
- Host 192.168.1.200 and 192.168.1.250 must have disabled this function, and can open any web pages without any authentication

It's possible to setup in KC 7.3.2 ? (In previous version of kerio like 6.4.0 it can be setup)

[Updated on: Sun, 09 December 2012 13:04]

•  
silars

I believe you would need to create Users that map to those IPs or IP range. Then, apply what security you want to that User.

Essentially, you'd create a pre-authenticated User that is mapped to an IP or IPs.

I have never tried this, but options appear to be there to try it.

I'd suggest to play with the "Automatic Login" portion of the User accounts. I use this for tracking Users/IPs for bandwidth, etc. I just don't use it for authentication, thus, I can't comment from personal experience.
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Or there is also a third option - create an IP group with IP addresses you want to have access without authentication and then create Content Filter rule for that IP group and check "Do not require authentication"

./fa/4134/0/

[Updated on: Thu, 10 December 2015 21:25]

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Looking for help ? - http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
bsbjany

Petr Dobry first of all thanks for your reply...I need to ask you something? What Version of Kerio do you have? I´m using Kerio Control 7.3.2 and I was trying to do what you said but my Kerio Control doesn´t have that option of diseable authentication.
./fa/4143/0/

And I need it, I have a IPs group and I need all those IPs can access to the internet without using authentication. I hope you can help me...Grettings!!!!

• Attachment: opcion.jpg
    (Size: 35.59KB, Downloaded 301 times)
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

If you look closely, you'll notice that my screenshot is not from Traffic rules, but from Content Filter.

Petr Dobry

•  
bsbjany

Sorry!!! I´m new using Kerio...well, I found the Content Filter... I´ve been trying to do what you said, and I don´t know why but the Content Filter doesn´t show me that HTTP Actions...All I can do is just Deny or Allow the rule...but it doesn´t show me those Additional settings...Here you have a screenshoot...

./fa/4150/0/

•  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

You seems to have some older version of Kerio Control. The option is located in another column (Usuarios).

[Updated on: Wed, 16 December 2015 22:38]

Petr Dobry

Previous Topic: Reverse proxy IPS/AV
Next Topic: Problems with IPv6
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Mar 31 02:34:34 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01561 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.