Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 8.0.0 Webmail
  •  
lareck

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have 2 problems:

1. The new web-mail interface is not shown in FF (blank page), also if I deactivate all add-ons.

2. Where is the switch to deactivate the mail frame. I prefer to look only on my folders and the list of the messages.

Lars
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

1. Unfortunately there is very little details for help. You can try URL http://your_server_url/webmail/index2.html

2. Mail preview cannot be disabled. Please use the Feedback button for suggestions about new Kerio Connect client.
  •  
sedell

Why should we have to suggest features that were there and removed? You removed a feature that people use and people notice are missing right away, and we have to submit a suggestion to get back what we had? I'm holding off as long as possible on upgrading to version 8 because I can already guarantee it'll cause telephone hell with users as soon as they log into the new webmail the first time, and it will all be over features we had in the old one that you've left out. Not to mention poor IE support and a buggy browser detect.

Scott
  •  
lucb

+1 for te very poor IE support
lacking of spellchecker is another problem. Nearly all of my users are back to the old interface

Luc
  •  
mdawson

It looks like you can no longer sort e-mails by sender, nor by subject. If I want to move all of the messages sent from a certain person to a folder, I have no way of having all of the messages together for easy use. Also, I have no way of seeing easily who was sent the message besides me. For instance, I receive messages at two e-mail addresses. One of them I respond to immediately. The other address I respond to as my time permits. I don't want the e-mail separated into different folders, so a filter is not useful. I used to be able to sort the messages by the To field. I no longer have that option. Now I can't even see to whom a message was sent without opening the message.
  •  
hbianchi

New interface has lost lots of useful tools and functions.
- the spellchecker. Lack of this, justifies not using the new interface.
- we have no possibility of ordring mails thru different parameters. Someone mentiones "sender". I add "the size" of attachments. Many people use this to look for big attachments to delete.
- envelope data is poor, even "opening" the drill down of "to:" more info in mail window.
- several configuration options "disappear".
- etc.etc.etc.
I is like a joke to receive this "new Webmail client" that seems to be just a draft of a "webmail client".
  •  
KERIOVOIRON

"we have no possibility of ordring mails thru different parameters."

that's true ... A lot of people in my office need this fonctionality, i hope we can find it quickly !
  •  
makty

Most of my users are all back on the old webmail Sad
Appreciate the effort of the restyling but somehow the old version feel and works better for my users.
  •  
maxreefer

hbianchi wrote on Fri, 04 January 2013 23:57
New interface has lost lots of useful tools and functions.
- the spellchecker. Lack of this, justifies not using the new interface.
- we have no possibility of ordring mails thru different parameters. Someone mentiones "sender". I add "the size" of attachments. Many people use this to look for big attachments to delete.
- envelope data is poor, even "opening" the drill down of "to:" more info in mail window.
- several configuration options "disappear".
- etc.etc.etc.
I is like a joke to receive this "new Webmail client" that seems to be just a draft of a "webmail client".

Plus:
- You can no more create filter based on attachement size or similar

Since "New Technical Support Policies Effective May 1, 2012" is there any way to post a feature request?

thanks
  •  
maxreefer

Ok, Version 8.0.1 is out.
I was sure they would have put the missing features like sort or attachement size back in webmail .... but they don't!

Please Kerio tell us if you're gonna do it or not.
thanks
  •  
maxreefer

maxreefer wrote on Wed, 20 February 2013 10:03
Ok, Version 8.0.1 is out.
I was sure they would have put the missing features like sort or attachement size back in webmail .... but they don't!

Please Kerio tell us if you're gonna do it or not.
thanks

Shocked Version 8.1.0 is out:
Webmail is still missing features like sort or attachments size plus I've just realized there's no way to manage Spam (disable/enable/whitelist). You have to go to old webmail version and manage it!!
Previous Topic: Download keeps stalling
Next Topic: Mail filter BCC / CCN
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 05:18:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00538 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.