Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Limit of Contact Note Length? (Limit of Contact Note Length?)
  •  
etieseler

Send a private message to this user
Is there a limit to the length of the Note for a person in the contacts section?

I've got a user that is complaining that after upgrading to v8 last night Mad , their Note is truncated. This is not under the main "Notes" section, but within an actual contact, there is a Note section. Apparently she had lots of information there and it was quite long, but probably less than 2000 characters.

Is there a limit to this? I cannot believe that this would have been deleted by upgrading the mail server, but I would like to know for sure that either Yes it could have been deleted, or No, it would not have been deleted as there is no limit to the size of these notes.

-Ed
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

There should be no limit. What client is it? Connect web client?
  •  
etieseler

I had her check in both Outlook 2010 and in the web client. It is not there in either one. She may have deleted it accidentally, but I have no way to prove what happened to it. She claims it was there yesterday, and today its gone, and I updated the server to 8.0 last night.

Ed
Previous Topic: Unable to move user's message folder to new domain. Selection is empty
Next Topic: Missing Resources after update to 8
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 16:59:22 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.