Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » [FIXED] Messages stuck with "Local Delivering" status
  •  
teddytis

Send a private message to this user
We have two users this is happening with. Any email that comes in for either of these users, both internally or externally, are not received. Instead they sit in the "Message Queue Processing" with status "Local Delivering". Also they can't view their email through any mail client or web mail. I tried to reindex the user and after several seconds it says "Error: The server is not responding". I can reindex other users just fine. I tried restarting kerio and that didn't fix it. Aside from them not being able to access their mail these messages are staying in the processing queue and will block other emails from going out. Right now I keep increasing the queue size to something larger than these stuck messages. Anyone offer any help?

[Updated on: Fri, 14 December 2012 01:26]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Restart the server. Make sure you're running latest Kerio Connect version.
Does Reference count grow in Opened folders for these users?
  •  
teddytis

Right now that user's open folder count is 908 and slowly going up. I have it scheduled to restart the entire server after business hours tonight. We're still on v7.4.2 for the moment.

(edit)
The list of users for that user is "(his email), , $index_agent, (another user), $free_busy" (the blank user is what it displays).

[Updated on: Thu, 13 December 2012 23:47]

•  
teddytis

I restarted the machine and didn't touch the reindex command. When that mailbox got touched it noticed the index was bad and rebuilt it on it's own. All the messages in the queue have also gone through. Thanks.
Previous Topic: delivery issues
Next Topic: Installtion of Kerio Connect
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 07:48:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00415 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.