I am moving some documentation pages from a wiki, and some emails, into workspace. The documentation consists of text and some screenshots taken in OSX.
I am getting 3 different behaviors as follows:
1. If I highlight the hold wiki page (text and images) copy it and paste it into control, all text and images are copied in good order.
2. If I right-click on an individual image , copy the image and paste it into WorkSPace I get a 'missing image' icon.
3. If I open an email containing text & in-line images, highlight all the text and inline images, copy then paste into WorkSpace the images are replaced with the text "Missing Plug-in".
I am on Mac OSX using Safari 6.01.
What is the expected behavior for copy/paste images in a text component?
- Tomas Rondik (Kerio)
if you want to have some images on a page in Workspace, use the Image component. This approach brings a few advantages. It is possible to:
- download the image easily
- have an title related directly to the image
- comment on the image
- upload a new version of the image easily
If you just copy a text including some images directly to a Text component, then the images appears in the Text component, but they are not stored in Workspace (click on the HTML button and see the src attribute of the img element - it refers to an original location).
I hope this will help you.
Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of