Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 8 upgrade from 7.4.3
  •  
KursadOlmez

Send a private message to this user
Hello All,

I'm using Kerio Connect VMware Virtual Appliance (Debian). Today I upgraded it without any problem except one small issue.

I can see the 8.0.0 build 639 on Admin Panel and new features also implemented but on VM Console view it says Kerio Connect 7.4.3

How can I fix that?

Thank you.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 December 2012 21:44]

•  
KursadOlmez

Thank you for prompt response Pavel,

But I can't see any explanation for updating console application on Knowledge Base page.

I'm not a Linux expert. So, am I missing something?

Thank you.
  •  
KursadOlmez

Hello,

Yes, I am really missing something about console update on KB article.

Quote:
The first package is called "Kerio Connect - Linux (DEB)" and the second is called "Kerio Connect VA Console - Linux (DEB)". You will need to download both of these, and apply them separately.

I have downloaded console update and applied.

But, why this console update file is not listed on http://www.kerio.com/connect/download ?
It can be downloaded from only http://download.kerio.com

Thanks,

[Updated on: Fri, 21 December 2012 22:52]

Previous Topic: Different Kerio username and Active Directory UPN
Next Topic: Upgrade 7.3.1 to 8?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 21:05:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00495 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.