Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Out of office for all users of domain (Out of office for all users of domain)
  •  
john_rothenberg

Send a private message to this user
Guys we'd like to have one blanket response to send out if an email is received by a user in our domain ... Ie Happy christmas from us all we'll be back in 2013"
Like a domain out of office ... is this possible in any way ?
Same as out of office for the client setup but basically the same message for all users .. instead of setting up 200 individual out of office for all..urgghh..
Any help would be appreciated !
  •  
puretech

I would be interested to know this too. Not that I would need it now, but we do have another domain which might be useful.

Anyway, I never came across any settings like this. Maybe there is maybe there isn't.

Just thinking about it, maybe mail filtering can do this? but then again, this is more chaotic as this would mean catching all emails, which you dont want.
  •  
Vicky

Hi John,

Regrettably this is not possible however this would be a great suggestion. Please go into the Web Admin and click on the button 'Suggest Idea' and this will allow you to post a feature request.
Previous Topic: Upgrade 7.3.1 to 8?
Next Topic: Windows 8 and Kerio Offline Connector
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 09:15:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00422 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.