Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Alias and out-of-office
  •  
sim3val

Send a private message to this user
After searching on this forum, I haven't found any answer, except a beginning in this old (2 years) thread : /m/72401/?srch=out+of+office+alias#msg_72401

My email account has a lot of different aliases.
I have set this to help sorting automatically my emails in Outlook.
I've counfigured each service/software/hardware to send me alerts from one of these aliases.
But the problem, is that when I configure the "out of office" auto-reply (when going in holidays), for each first message sent from one of these aliases, an automatic reply is send to the sender, and as it's an alias redirecting to my email account, I receive the replay, saying that I'm out of the office Wink

Any solution to avoid this problem ?

Regards,
Laurent

[Updated on: Sun, 23 December 2012 09:07]

•  
Vicky

Hi,

There is not a way to change this behaviour. By default the out of office will reply to the first email from the email address every 7 days. Unfortunately there is not a way to exclude address from the Out of Office. Feel free to suggest this as a feature request, you can do this by going to the Web Admin and using the 'Suggest Idea' button.

Vicky
  •  
Charles B

sim3val,
I have the same issue, and worked around it thusly.

Create a public folder (or several), and set permissions to share it/they only with you.
Forward your alias or aliases to the public folder(s)

Your out-of-office rule doesn't trigger on the public mail box. Neither do your outlook filters, but you can set up the aliases to drop the messages into whatever public folders/subfolders you want. Since only you can view the public folders, it works like they are your private subfolders.

Mid 2015: Quit Kerio and moved to Exchange 2013 and Meraki.
Kerio Control 8.4.0--Used since it was WinRoute, many years ago
Kerio Connect 8.4.0 on Ubuntu. Bought Connect just in time for the switch to NO SUPPORT(aka pay for support). Not. Happy.
Previous Topic: Conference Room Calendar
Next Topic: IMAP performance on gigabit network
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 06:51:22 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.