Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » When will file sharing (download link) be implemented
  •  
netmax

Send a private message to this user
Dear Kerio team,

the most important missing feature, sharing files (and/or pages) to the public by creating download links, is still missing.

As this is a very important feature for any workspace / file deposit solutions, is there any real roadmap / release date for this implementation?

BR
Marco
  •  
Machete

Most importantly for our company is individual files or a single folder within a File Library. We store internal and client data on the same page and sometimes within the same file library, thus the individual file/folder necessity.
  •  
Vicky

Hi Marco,

You are correct this is a great feature to have implemented. I believe that the developers are looking into this. What I would suggest is listing it as a suggestion (however I believe it is already listed) or increase the vote for this feature. If you go to the Web Admin in Workspace and click on the 'Suggest Idea' button this will take you to the feedback website where you can add this feature request or increase the vote for it.

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
melcoxy

Hi, We are new to kerio workspace and are just starting to set it up for our business. I woud like to see suggestions and make some, but I can't find the place to do so as in the last post. Could someone point me in the right direction?
Previous Topic: Preview but not download pdf content
Next Topic: Tag Users?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 04:06:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00428 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.