Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » POP3 Delivery - Time Issue
  •  
hsbcdk

Send a private message to this user

Hello All!

I have configured a time schedule for PO3 download.
I do this every 10 minutes.

Now the issue:
The time of the delivered e-mail is the time from the PO3 scheduling and not the original time of the mail.
e.g.
Someone sent me an e-mail at 09.31
The POP3 schedule catches the e-mail at 09.40 and delivers it.
In Kerio i see 09.40 as sending time.

How can i resolve this issue?

Kind Regards
  •  
Vicky

This is expected behaviour because the time stamp for the email is the time it was created on the Kerio server which in the case of your example would be 9:40. You can always list a suggestion for this via the Web Admin 'Suggest Idea' to see if this behaviour can be changed.
  •  
hsbcdk

Hello Vicky!

Thanks for your answer!
I understand, that the time stamp is the time when creating an email on the Kerio server if someone use Kerio server with MX Record. But it would be better to have the original time stamp of the email when using POP3 download. Maybe you can consider this in future versions.

i have seen, that there is an entry in the "new ideas section". I gave them my votes!

Kind regards
Herbert

[Updated on: Tue, 25 December 2012 20:02]

Previous Topic: new MacMini + thunderbolt raid vs Mac Pro
Next Topic: Authentication Problem of Kerio Connect in Linux
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 04:23:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00438 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.