Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » error <<send link to this page>>
  •  
ad-systems

Send a private message to this user
i have a problem when i try to send a link in workspace to an email account like a email. Can you help me what can i do? what happens? This customer has kerio connect and workspace, and everything working ok except this option at this time.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 January 2013 11:55]

•  
Tomas Rondik (Kerio)

Hello,

1. there is an article in our knowledge base about setting email communication: http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-workspace/server-configura tion-kerio-workspace/setting-email-communication-986.html
  2. Try to send a test email to validate SMTP server settings (Login to Workspace Administration, go to Configuration/Email Settings, press the "Send Test Email..." button, enter a valid email address and press OK).
  3. If you successfully receive the test email, then any Workspace user is able to send a link to a page by opening the page's context menu, click on the "Show Link" item, press the "Email" button, enter a valid email address, and click on the "Send" button.

I hope this will help you.

Best regards,

Tomas Rondik
Quality Engineer
Kerio Technologies
Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.
  •  
ad-systems

i fixed the problem
  •  
nunz

hi there.

How did you fix this problem. We too are seeing this.

To be clear this is what is happening here.

1. Users send the 'send a link to this file' download option (from the drop down menu on a file)
2. the link is emailed
3. When use clicks the link, they are not taken to the file instead they get an kerio error page.

It seems that this is a BUG.

If the user IS ALREADY logged into kerio, it works correctly. If they are not currently logged in you get the error message.

Does anyone else see this?

ciao
  •  
ad-systems

i have re-install kerio workspace
Previous Topic: Doesn't shut down properly on CentOS 5.8
Next Topic: Unable to connect to domain due to underscore?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 10:30:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00369 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.