Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » No Push on iOS with Kerio 8 (Mac OS X Server - Kerio Connect 8)
  •  
FloFMS

Send a private message to this user
Hello

There is an error on Kerio Connect 8 and iOS (iPhone 4s and iPhone5). The Server was updated from 7.4.3 (Mac OS X Server).

All devices that were previously (7.4.3) connected can still push (Pushmail). But as soon as I connect a new device, the Push option is completely missing.

When i go Back to 7.4.3 an connect the new device all works fin.
I've adjusted it several times. The result was always, No Push under version 8.0 with Newley connected IOS Devices.

Can someone confirm the fault?

Regards

Florian
  •  
hberm001

Are you setting up the new devices using the profile or manually as exchange/activesync?

[Updated on: Mon, 07 January 2013 18:09]

•  
FloFMS

iOS Installation only with auto integration from web interface
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Auto-configuration page for iOS in Kerio Connect 8 configures IMAP+CalDAV+CardDAV accounts in order give users more functions (like more contact fields or Notes synchronization).

[Updated on: Mon, 07 January 2013 18:09]

•  
hberm001

Pavel Dobry (Kerio) wrote on Mon, 07 January 2013 18:09
Auto-configuration page for iOS in Kerio Connect 8 configures IMAP+CalDAV+CardDAV accounts in order give users more functions (like more contact fields or Notes synchronization).

And takes away functions like push mail Smile
  •  
sfpete

Activesync is still available... but you'll need to configure it manually and not use the auto-config webpage.
  •  
nitrokev

I'm unable to configure manually, I think its because I'm using a self signed SSL, so I think the only way I can configure for push would be to downgrade to Kerio 7. Shame there isn't a choice to auto config for both
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

nitrokev wrote on Wed, 09 January 2013 01:06
I'm unable to configure manually, I think its because I'm using a self signed SSL, so I think the only way I can configure for push would be to downgrade to Kerio 7. Shame there isn't a choice to auto config for both

I don't think it's related to the certificate. Have you followed the instructions? http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/activesync/how-to- configure-your-iphone-to-communicate-with-kerio-connect-251. html

[Updated on: Wed, 09 January 2013 01:15]

•  
nitrokev

Yes I just get a message saying unable to verify account on the second page, details are all correct
  •  
nitrokev

Ha just gave it another try and I've worked out what I was doing wrong, we use port 82/442 so I had to enter that to the mail server address lol, I just assumed it was something to do with the certificate, thanks
Previous Topic: Greylisting - do spam emails eventually get delivered to Junk folder?
Next Topic: Connect 8 slow public folders
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 03:37:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.