Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Tracking releases/release announcements
  •  
mheiber

Send a private message to this user
Is there any convenient way of tracking Kerio Connect releases and/or release announcements except for checking the forums from time to time? I'm thinking a dedicated mailinglist, a twitter account to follow or even an RSS feed.

That would make tracking new versions a lot easier.

I know about the status information in the admin interface. But that usually lacks behind a couple of days to even weeks.

PS: The official Kerio twitter account hardly carries any release information. I am following it and either I missed the Kerio Connect 8 release announcement or it didn't get posted there.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

RSS feed for news from Kerio is available at www.kerio.com.
  •  
mheiber

Humm, okay, that isn't exactly what I was looking for. But I guess since you didn't mention any other source that is the only option except for checking the forums.

Shame really.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

You can check also our Facebook page or blog or forums.
All new releases are published there as well.
As you can see, there is at least four ways of getting updates.
  •  
mheiber

Facebook is not a source for release information .. or any news for that matter. If you're seriously suggesting to a business partner to check Facebook for reliable business related information, frankly, I think you're on the wrong track.

Regarding the others: The RSS feed and the blog .. those are mainly focused on press releases. Which I don't mind. It's just not what I was looking for. PR is not my department. Judging new releases and whether or not to run an upgrade immediately is though.

As I mentioned before, it'll come down to checking the forums more frequently. Thank you for your time.
Previous Topic: Upgrade from Connect 7.2 to 8
Next Topic: reminder/Notification on a shared calendar?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 21:34:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00458 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.