Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Using alias to deliver to several mailadresses?
  •  
m.ludwig

Send a private message to this user
Hi together ....

i've got the following problem:

Is there a way to deliver an email send to alias-adress one<_at_>... to several public folders?

I've tried to do this with a group-mail one@... send to two@... and three<_at_>...

Now i thought i could deliver them over aliases to the public folders (two@... to folder a, three<_at_>... to folder b). No Way. Kerio said that the emailadresses are in use by group.

Is there any chance to do it anyway?

(hope you understand my writings. english is not my first language)
  •  
puretech

You could do this: Create a group with email one@blabla and give it several email addresses. for example: public_folder1@bla public_folder2<_at_>bla etc and then create alias for Public_folder1 to go to the folder you want and publick_folder2 alias to go to a different public folder. That way you are using only group email to send one email to several public folders.

Now the above might not be the best way. I have checked and you can use 2 or more same aliases for different public folders. Kerio gives you warning of conflict but it does deliver to all.
  •  
m.ludwig

that sounds good. will try it tomorrow.

i've stopped everytime at the warning..... Crying or Very Sad next time i will move on.

thanks in advance.
Previous Topic: Very high cpu usage - Problem with CardDAV DB??
Next Topic: OSX and Outlook 2003 contact categories/groups
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 07:07:29 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00347 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.