Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » [ASK] multiple gateway (mutiple gateway)
  •  
northin

Send a private message to this user
hi all.. im northin i have 2 network
1. internet 202.XXX.xxx.xxx/29
2.intranet office 10.xx.xxx.xx/24

and i have route my network from kerio 202.xxx.xxx.xxx/29 to 192.168.10.0/24
if i want to connect into intranet i must change my network to IP intranet

how configure kerio if i dont want to change my network...??

i'm sorry my English not good..

thanks all
  •  
Ernesto (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi Northin,

I apologize if I'm missing something, but why don't you just change the Local/Trusted LAN IP settings in Kerio Connect from 192.168.10.0 subnet to 10.xx.xxx.xx?

If your last question about how to configure Kerio Control without changing your network, is regarding how do you actually change the IP settings of the local/trusted Interface, you can do it in Kerio Admin interface.

Go to Configuration->Interfaces, select the one interface under the group Trusted/Local Interfaces, click on Edit and then configure the IP v4 settings (configuration manual, IP address set to 10.xx.xxx.xx, and subnet mask). Leave the Gateway field blank.

Sales Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: Authentication & iOS browsers
Next Topic: Multiple public IP's assigned to different ports- Possible?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 05:13:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00400 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.