Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOF Install error 28403
  •  
info@kron-informatik.ch

Send a private message to this user
hi

infrastructur:
Windows 7 64bit, Office 2010 with the last updates. User with Admin rights

I have an error with the update from KOF 7.4.3 to 8.0.0
I have deinstall all Kerio products, delete any registry entry, unnamed all Folders
do a new install - evertime the same error.
I have access to the "appdata" Folder with full access
what can i do ?

in the Windows error reporting
first error
Product: Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) -- Error 1606. Could not access network location %APPDATA%\.

second error
Produkt: Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) -- Update process finished with error 28403.
  •  
DJ_Dee

I have same error but with clean installation of KOC.
  •  
info@kron-informatik.ch

Hi
i have take the 32bit installer and the problem was solved
  •  
pcgrafix

It seems because there is a 32bit version of office installed.

Horemans Tom
PC GRAFIX
  •  
jdbrechtel

I am having a problem getting Kerio Connector and the related Configuration Script to work and interact with Microsoft Outlook 2013 on the computer of one of my co-workers.

I've tried a variety of things, including deleting old mail profiles through the Windows Control Panel as well as Registry Editor, previous downloads of the Kerio Connector/Configuration Script, Office 2010 (Kerio syncing worked fine with Outlook 2010) including Outlook 2010, un-registering then re-registering Windows Installer, etc.

Basically doing everything I can think of to start from scratch.

I've tried running the Kerio connector that is set up through our e-mail server which is 32-bit, not successful with the 32-bit version of Office 2013. The computer wouldn't let me attempt running Office 2013 through 64-bit, so that option is out.

I keep getting "KOF Install error 28403".
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

What is the version of Kerio Outlook Connector and Kerio Connect?
  •  
jdbrechtel

Kerio Outlook Connector 8.1.2, and I'm pretty sure Kerio Connect 8.2.
  •  
brett.robinson

I found that the Kerio Updater was trying to install the 64-bit version by default. Since my Outlook version was only 32-bit that wouldn't work.

I had to uninstall Kerio Connector (the old one) and download/install the 32-bit msi from Kerio's Support Downloads. That immediately fix the problem for me.
  •  
graydav2

I had the same problem come up.
It was on Windows 7 32-bit, Outlook 2013. I uninstalled Kerio and reinstalled using kerio-connect-koff-win32.msi
This seems to have solved the problem.

I wanted to post a link but cannot as this is a new account.
Previous Topic: continuous sync errors in Outlook
Next Topic: Searching archives via webmail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 15:32:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00431 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.