Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone weirdness (unable to email outside of domain from iphone)
  •  
MultiCam

Send a private message to this user
Hey there, strange issue has me stumped. First let me say we are using Kerio 7.42 on Win2K3 server. I have about 120 users, most local and about a dozen remote.

One of our remote users can email people outside of our domain from his laptop but not his iPhone (ActiveSync).

He says he gets a message that the address was rejected by the server. No matter if he is on wi-fi or cellular network, same deal.

When he is on his laptop, he has no issues.

He is able to reply to emails from outside the domain, just not send new ones..

HIs settings in his user account allow him to email outside the domain, obviously.

Anyone else ran into this issue?

Thanks in advance.

[Updated on: Tue, 15 January 2013 20:59]

•  
MultiCam

no ideas? Anyone?
  •  
clan

Did you look at the mail logs? They should show what is happening to teh mail.
  •  
MultiCam

Thats just it, nothing is in any of the logs. I see where he has emailed people inside our domain in the logs from his phone, but nothing shows up when he emails someone outside of the domain.

Edit: I just found the filter for the debug log, I am running more tests now to see what shows up..

[Updated on: Mon, 21 January 2013 21:15]

•  
MultiCam

Figured it out.. He had remnants of our old POP/Imap account in his phone. Once we removed that account, he was able to send mail outside the domain.
Previous Topic: Signatures
Next Topic: Back-UP Kerio Connect to Network Hard Drive
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 07:11:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00472 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.