Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Attachements missing when using Outlook 2007 (solved)
  •  
Wilco

Send a private message to this user
I discovered the strange thing that in old emails in subfolders I can see a paperclip but no attachements anymore.
If I use webmail and open the same email the attachements are there. Confused
Has it something to do with a late upgrade to Kerio 8.0 (and KOFF) or is it a bug within Outlook?

Wilco

Update: It seems easily to be solved by re-installing KOFF on the client. Smile

[Updated on: Sat, 19 January 2013 11:09]

Kerio Connect 9.2.3 on Windows Server 2012 R2 (dutch)
  •  
puretech

Glad you solved it. However, next time if it happens, you could try just clearing koff cache first (koff options >maintenance)
  •  
Deroeve

Where can i find these maintenance options?

i'm using outlook 2010 and have the same problems.
outlook->kerio connect -> options
i only have:
out of office
junk e-mail
filtering rules
other preferences

thanks
  •  
puretech

You can find the settings if you go to accounts and double click on the kerio offline connector account. the last tab is maintenance.
But you will have to come out of outlook to clear the cache, so you should go to control panel > mail (32bit) > click on email accounts > kerio account edit and then maintenance.
  •  
Deroeve

Any idea what could the reason for this?
i have several users who are complaining about missing attachments...
  •  
McIrish

I too now have a large number of users complaining about the same thing. I believe there may be a bug in either KOFF or KC 8.

Its getting to the critical point where I feel I might have to burn up a support case.
  •  
lelandbay

I'm having this issue also. Clearing the cache did not solve the problem. I will try reinstalling KOFF though.
Previous Topic: Expiring Passwords
Next Topic: SSL Import
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 10:17:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00444 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.