Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Load Balancing - HTTP Routing (Routing of HTTP tafficto different interfaces)
  •  
De@nO

Send a private message to this user
Hi all.

I have a need to be able to "split" HTTP taffic between two internet adapters.

Currently there are two internet interfaces:
- Internet 1: Static external IP
- Internet 2: Dynamic external IP

I would like to use Internet 2 for HTTP browsing, and Internet 1 for a HTTP based business app. Internet 1 interface must only be used for the business app and Internet 2 interface for all other browsing.

Is there a way of creating a traffic rule where all HTTP taffic goes to one adapter except for one specific site/domain that must be routed to the other network adapter.

•  
James Bobby

If you can define the destination (eg IP-address(s)) you can easily do that with two rules.

Make sure the interfaces are in the Internet group.

Rule 1

Source: LAN
Destination: IP's/IP-Group of destination
Service: HTTP
Action: Allow
NAT: Internet 1

Rule 2

Source: LAN
Destination: Internet Interfaces
Service: HTTP
Action: Allow
NAT: Internet 2
  •  
De@nO

Thanks very much.

I did it that way and it works. However there seems to be a glitch when using the Kerio as a proxy server.

If I enable the proxy routing through the clients browsers it randomly routes normal traffic through the Internet connection 1 (Rule 1 in your example). In short, normal traffic randomly goes through either adapter with the Proxy enabled.

If I disable the proxy in the clients browser it works 100%
Previous Topic: Control on Mac Mini Server
Next Topic: Migration from SBS 2003
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 07:40:34 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00411 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.