Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » inbox1 KOC (user account issues)
  •  
meday

Send a private message to this user
We have a user who has an issue whenever the KOC is installed on to their pc and outlook run, THE inbox shows (on PC) Outlook as "inbox1". This seems to be causing emails to self delete and moved emails to go missing.

This also maybe having an impact on their iPad Exchange installed account - as we can see the folders and content but not the inbox.

I have also had a look at the webmail and all is OK the inbox is called "inbox" the mail is able to be accessed.

Have tried various things to try and reslove, ran the re-indexing on the account Admin panel (initially 1 error was found and fixed) also tried removing oulook, deleteting the mail32 accounts (Windows 7 OS) and done a re-install of all components but no joy.

Can anyone help - offer a suggestion - anything?

Thanks

M

ME
  •  
OTW

Did anyone ever answer this? I have a user with a similar issue, although it's a little different. He has Inbox1 and his normal Inbox. Inbox1 has some messages in it, but I've witnessed it move some of them into the Inbox.
Does anyone know what's happening?
  •  
Vicky

Hi,

I have seen some issues like this in the past and sometimes all that is required is a profile rebuild, server side cache clearance and in some situations clearing the specguid.fld file from the users account.

This KB might be useful to rebuild the profile:

http://kb.kerio.com/1283

What you can also try is stopping Kerio Connect, navigate to the users folder in the mail store and delete the folder '__keriomapi__STORE' before re-creating the KOFF profile again on the users machine.

If this does not work I would suggest raising a ticket with us to try and resolve the issue for you.

All the best,
Vicky
Previous Topic: issue with Kerio Connect - Outlook 2013
Next Topic: Licencecount
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 13:50:23 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00416 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.