Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Missing Contacts
  •  
tonyswu

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

We are running Kerio Connect 7.4.1 on Mac Mini running Mac OS X 10.7.5. We have an user with shared Contacts folder to everyone in the domain with a group of people being able to write and the rest being able to read. Our users are mixed environment. We have users that use webmail, Mac with Apple Mail and Address Book (CardDAV), and Windows with Outlook.

Recently the user is reporting that some contacts are missing. He gave me two contacts that he knows for sure were there at some point but are now missing. Usually a "delete" activity would be logged in the operation log, so I looked at the log for the past year and did not find any entry that match the two missing contacts. The user then entered the contact back into the Address Book, and then it went missing again. So I am wondering if anyone has run into this before, and if there is any scenario where a contact can go missing without being logged.

I have tried:
1. Look at the Deleted Items folder on all the users with write permission and not finding the missing contacts
2. Re-index the contacts folder, but there was no corruption detected.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
It looks like the contacts were not uploaded to the server. I would recommend creating the contacts in WebMail interface. And also look into the system logs on his Mac.

[Updated on: Wed, 23 January 2013 19:11]

Previous Topic: Need resources to only viewable by all users but editable by some
Next Topic: Display name when sending emails
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 10:44:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00355 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.