Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Migration from SBS 2003 (Error Messages)
  •  
ComputerBudda

Send a private message to this user
If any of you have successfully used Kerio's Exchange Migration tool to move SBS2003 Exchange mailboxes to Kerio Connect could you contact me off line. I'm getting a 0x80040115 MAPI_E_NETWORK_ERROR when the migration script is running (MapiHelper::getServerDN).

I've run Exchange BPA and SBS BPA and they are clean. They both easily find the DN. I wonder if it has something to do with the SBS version of Exchange that is different than regular exchange.
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Try connecting Outlook (from the machine where you are running the migration tool) to one of the Exchange accounts.
There is a Microsoft KB that may help:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2277593
Make sure there is no firewall or AV content filter between the SBS server and the PC where you are running the migration tool.
You can also try running 'fixmapi'
Otherwise please open a case with technical support.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
Previous Topic: Load Balancing - HTTP Routing
Next Topic: Webinterface Page Length adjustable ? (v.7.4.1)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 16 23:53:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00410 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.